Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free watch offer

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 07:40 PM)
Jkm1
First Poster
Options

WERE IS MY WATCH. Has anybody else been waiting too long for their free galaxy watch?. I'm starting to wonder if it's ever going to turn up.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Jkm1! You can get in touch with our Promotions team to receive an update on the status of your claim. You can reach them on the phone to 0343 208 4777 or by email to watch@samsungpromotions.claims :smiling-face:.

0 Likes
Lolita62
First Poster
Options
Hiya. I am still waiting for my free watch.Even though I had confirmation that everything was ok.This was ages ago.I have an
ID number. However when I put this and my other information in.Not recognised. It is a nightmare and still no watch.What to do next ?
Has anyone any suggestions.
It is so frustrating...
0 Likes
digitaldolf
Journeyman
Options

I'm already waiting since the 22nd of September. I have been in contact with the claims department and it took them long to respond. Still waiting. They said it has been posted but that is a load of nonsense. Never got a dispatch message. This is a joke. If this is the way they treat customers........................

0 Likes
VIKKIE
Apprentice
Options

How did you apply for it? Every time I go onto the Samsung members app it just tells me that it isn't available in this country, I'm in the UK so I don't understand what the deal is, if I can't apply for this freebie then I will be going back to Samsung and asking for something else instead, such a bummer that I can't even apply for the watch never mind wait for it to arrive x

0 Likes