Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educate your support representatives better

(Topic created on: 24-05-2019 12:18 PM)
ChrisIvanoff
Journeyman
Options

Okay, so I am asking them about updating my Galaxy Watch to the new One UI update, and they seem to try to educate me that the watch doesn't run on android One UI, and that it runs on Tizen 4. They have no idea what is going on with your software, and they should be the support. Just give the the email of the developers so I can at least talk to someone that knows what is doing, not just saying stuff to make me stop asking. Here is a screen shot it is in Bulgarian, just translate it. Unacceptable. The works thing is that reporting a software issue made them request my device to be sent to a service center?!?! Wow!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisIvanoff
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20190524-122859_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @ChrisIvanoff. I can't read Bulgarian, but there's some info on the latest update and One UI for the Galaxy Watch here: http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-R800/XAR/doc.html

Essentially, it's not an Android update for the watch but rather that Tizen 4.0.0.4 brings One UI to the Galaxy Watch. Hope that helps clears up any misunderstandings between you and Bulgarian Support. :smiling-face:

Also, for any software errors on your watch, you should be able to report them using the guide given here.

0 Likes
ChrisIvanoff
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for replying. I am still waiting for the update and I wanted to ask them when is it going to be available in Bulgaria and they started to explain that the watch doesn't have One UI and it is on android only and that what happens in America they don't know because they represent only Europe, but the update is available in Germany and also many more European countries. Thank you for the info. I was just really disappointed that they have no idea what are they talking about. I hope someone from Samsung sees this and does something about it. It is not an issue from yesterday.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

We very rarely get any info on release dates for software updates in a specific country, so mostly it's a matter of regularly checking for them.

This forum is only supported by the UK & Ireland Samsung team - although we get views from a wide range of places. If you do want to give our colleagues in Bulgaria some feedback they'll definitely see, it might be worth dropping them an email.

0 Likes