Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't mark my phone notifications as read

(Topic created on: 26-09-2019 10:20 AM)
piotr_r
Student
Options

Hi, I just bought my Galaxy Watch and I'm very happy. One thing I've noticed, though, is when I read a notification on my watch and mark it as read (remove it, which by the way I do often by mistake since it's the same gesture as scrolling down and I never know if there's more text below or not), it also gets removed or marked read on my phone. Is there a way to disable it? I want to read notification on my watch to see if they are immediately important and if not, I want to have them waiting for me on my phone.

Is there a way to do that? And if not, please add it in Samsung Wearable app. I'd love to have this choice of how I want to handle my notification.

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
piotr_r
Student
Options

OK, I think I get how it works now - switching between notifications is done by scrolling left and right. In other words, each notification has a separate screen/widget. And swiping up marks it read both on the watch and phone. That's better than I initially understood.

Having said that, I would like to swipe up a notification on my watch to dismiss it there and still be able to read it on my phone later.

Ossy81
First Poster
Options

I still found it an issue. Indeed swiping up would be better to scroll through notifications instead of to the right/left 

0 Likes