Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have big head - Galaxy Buds+ issue

(Topic created on: 28-02-2020 01:47 PM)
CountTuscany
Apprentice
Options

Just got my pair of Galaxy Buds+ (never owned the 1st gen).

Out of the box, first pairing - left piece has choppy sound and after 15 seconds it disconnects. Tried all proposed software solutions:

1. Updating the buds

2. Reinstalling the app

3. Clear bluetooth case

4. Buds reset

5. Tried another Samsung device - Note 4

Nothing worked.

Then I decided to simply pull out the right piece and bring it close to the left piece, still sitting in my ear - problem solved. As soon as I bring it to the other side of my head - immidietly starts to loose sound and connection drops in 10-20 seconds.  This is WITH and WITHOUT glasses.

I own pair of 10 times cheaper TWS and a pair of 30 times cheaper TWS - none of them has this issue.

Any ideas or should make use of the 14 days retrun policy? I kinda lick them for the 2-3 seconds they work

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CountTuscany
Apprentice
Options

Did some more tests.

It would appear to me, that there is no leading bud - it is not that the right is connected to the phone and the left to the right.

I did the following:

1. I open the case and my phone connects

2. I pul the RIGHT bud first and put it in my ear. The I take the LEFT out of the case and I put it in. I start music and the LEFT immidietly starts loosing connection until it disconnects in 10 seconds

3. If I pull the LEFT bud first, put it in my ear, then pull the RIGHT out and put it in - it is the RIGHT which looses connection in 10 seconds.

So - I would love to hear from someone what is the connection scheme and what should be connecting to what ...

0 Likes