Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting Fit e

(Topic created on: 17-02-2020 12:16 PM)
CJMn2
First Poster
Options

My new Galaxy Fit e worked seamlessly with the wearables app... for a total of two days. Ever since it is constantly disconnecting from my A70 even though my Bluetooth is on. I have even tried reinstalling the wearables but the problem continues. Any other ideas? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @CJMn2! Try these steps: Restart your phone and check that the phone's Software is up to date. Then check all your apps are up to date too. Next, head to: Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear cache / data and restart the phone. 

0 Likes
ajaqua58
First Poster
Options
I unfortunately bought a Fite and have had nothing but trouble with it. It starts going wrong then dies completely. I have to keep sending it back for repair. I requested a refund as it's not fit for purpose, but they keep insisting on a repair, they did tell me that if they couldn't repair it they would refund me, unfortunately they sent out a new one and that has gone the same way. They lie, they also told me I could have a doorstep repair, apparently that was a lie as well. If you didn't buy it from Samsung you may well be able to get a refund from the store. My recommendation is never buy from Samsung or their products. The Fite is not fit for purpose 
0 Likes
duriel24
First Poster
Options

I`ve got exactly the same problem. Galaxy fit e keeps disconecting from the phone. I`ve bought this about a year ago through Argos. In this time this "wristband" broke 4 times!! Today is 5th time. It has been always similar issues. Or it started to reseting itself and switched off completely or like last couple times it disconnected from the phone. When I try to connect it just switches off and reseting itself.

5 times in less than a year and the same problem. This product is just so cheaply made and like You were saying - not fit the purpose. And samsung is only offering a "repair" which is actually not the case, they just send me a different wristband every time. So basically 5 different wristbands broke the same way - that shows You the "quality" of this product.

I will try to contact Argos and make a refund because this is just a joke.

0 Likes