Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing runs

(Topic created on: 10-06-2019 11:32 AM)
Mbj006
First Poster
Options

Hi. First time I have used this so thanks in advance for any help. 

I do 5km runs with my galaxy watch (and it tells me when reach 5km as I pre-set workout to 5km). Then I might jog for a bit to cool down. Then stop run.

Now when I hit 5km the watch tells me the stats. But if I keep jogging or walking for a couple of minutes then finish, the workout is massively skewed and I cant find the actual 5km only data (even though the watch tells me it as above).

Anyway just to compare or at least just see the 5km run bit? Hope that makes sense . Thanks. I use the Samsung health all. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@Mbj006: Here are a few things you can try in order to separate your workout data.
1. Open S Health and rotate the bezel to access the exercise tracker
2. Tap 'Workout' and select the type of exercise. To add another exercise, tap the '+' symbol.
3. Rotate the bezel clockwise on the Watch screen and you can start to work out directly on the Multi-workouts widget. Tap Add workout shortcuts to add up to 4 different exercise types.

You can log various exercises and go straight through an entire routine by starting another exercise right after finishing the current exercise.
1. Press the Back key to pause the current exercise.
2. Tap FINISH → NEXT WORKOUT.
3. Select the exercise and start the next exercise

Hope this helps.
0 Likes