Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App | Blank White Screen | Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 23-04-2019 11:46 AM)
sahilproximity
Student
Options

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App | Blank White Screen | Galaxy Watch 

My Device Specs 

Honor 8x

Galaxy Watch 46mm

I'm From India

Need Help As Soon As Possible.

52 REPLIES 52
DeanDTjr
Journeyman
Options

I hope someone at Samsung clicks this link.... I SPELLED OUT THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM FOR YOU!

At this point, I'm POSITIVE that I could perform the jobs of 5 of you incompetent Samsung employees. But, after being a part of this ABSOLUTELY LOVELY experience... I would rather die in a fire. PLUS, based on the amount of intelligence I have witnessed from your company.... YOU COULDN'T ****ING AFFORD ME!!

https://twitter.com/gavinsgadgets/status/1120245423334096896?s=20

0 Likes
Dinko
Journeyman
Options
Working
I signed in 1 minute ago.
0 Likes
Relxis
First Poster
Options

Me 2 :smiling-face: 

Thx for the rage :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

0 Likes
Marek20
First Poster
Options

Also working for me too, :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Jalshaer
Journeyman
Options

Finally,

it’s working now.  Thanks for your anger guys.  It wasn’t going to work such fast without you.  Actually I bought the watch 3 days ago and started to hate it after this issue.  I will return love it 

0 Likes
Merthyroldman
First Poster
Options

Mine has started to work

0 Likes
Galaxy_Baz
Apprentice
Options

Mine is strangly working too now.

LOL

Well done all, and power to the people! But samsung PLEASE it shouldn't really have to come too this, should it. You seem to make good products that people like. Just tell us you have an issue and are working on it and keep us informed thats all, not hard in this day of social networks etc.

Regards

Baz.

0 Likes
DeanDTjr
Journeyman
Options

HOLY ***************!!!!!!!

I would say thank you Samsung, but that would be like thanking someone for washing their hands after wiping their ass... THIS is called RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!

Software fix aside.... THANK YOU to everyone who helped bring this problem to light!!! ( Forum posters, NOT you Samsung)

0 Likes
DeanDTjr
Journeyman
Options

I know we're all happy that our watches are working.... But I think it's pretty obvious that Samsung WAS dragging their heels, and giving absolutely ***** customer service and I think now I understand why..... *GOLF CLAP* WELL DONE SAMSUNG!!! You've gone from making SOLID products, to a brand that I will NEVER AGAIN give so much as a thought to..... Good luck, go explode in someone else's pocket, I'll be spending my money somewhere else!!

GOODBYE FOREVER

NO LOVE-

DEANScreenshot_20190426-193610.png

0 Likes
Kocteilmen
First Poster
Options

@sahilproximity wrote:

My Device Specs 

Xiaomi note 4X

Galaxy Watch 46mm

I'm From Ukraine

Need Help As Soon As Possible.

0 Likes