Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Galaxy Fit to my iPhone 6S

(Topic created on: 14-06-2019 12:59 PM)
nzjony
Apprentice
Options

I recently purchased the Galaxy Fit.

I am trying to connect it to the iPhone using the Galaxy Fit app, however it doesn't show the Galaxy Fit, see attached image.

IMG_6630.PNG

How long do I need to wait until it appears in the list of "Pick your device"? Otherwise I will send it back.

Note, I connected the Galaxy Fit to an android phone and it works fine. I had also connected a Galaxy Fit (e) to the same iPhone no problem. The iPhone also connects to the Galaxy Fit (in that it shows "Connected" in the bluetooth menu), so the issue definitely lies with the Galaxy Fit app.

I am running 12.3.1

13 REPLIES 13
nzjony
Apprentice
Options

Only iPhone 7 onwards supported.

0 Likes
Affham
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same problem , did you find a way out

0 Likes
nzjony
Apprentice
Options

You need an iPhone 7 or later

0 Likes
Stephenilley
Student
Options
Mine doesn’t work on 70plus
0 Likes
varunsinghal65
First Poster
Options

Hi, i am facing this exact same issue while connecting to iphone 11 pro

0 Likes
Erick5
First Poster
Options

@varunsinghal65 wrote:

Hi, i am facing this exact same issue while connecting to iphone 11 pro

Hi, same on iPhone 11 pro max. 

0 Likes
rajandahiya
First Poster
Options

Is there any update on this issue...I also cant see "galaxy fit" device in the Galaxy Fit app on my iphone 6s ... screenshots on the app store indicate this should be the first device listed.  Thinking of returning my galaxy fit...Samsung please help!

i4uba
First Poster
Options

Can somebody explain why Galaxy Fit(e) does work with iPhone 6S Plus, but Galaxy Fit no ? It's really funny, band that cost two times less work, but one that cost more none. Please explain me.

0 Likes
Yota
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem connecting Galaxies Fit with both 5 and 6s i-phones, is there any possibility that  Samsung will update this app including Galaxy Fit?