Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories Consumed on Gear S3

(Topic created on: 08-01-2018 05:57 PM)
DougRider
First Poster
Options

Since the latest S3 update, I see that there is a view for calories consumed, but it does not seem to be working. It is just showing 0 even though I have entered food into the Samsumg Health app. Anyone know what the problem might be? Everything else is syncing correctly.

5 REPLIES 5
KewlRobD
First Poster
Options

I have had my Gear S3 for a couple of weeks now.  I am baffled as to why the food I input into S Health on my phone doesn't seem to sync to the Gear S3. I would love to see an answer to this post.  

susana_h
Student
Options
Has there been any kind of reply on this? I am having the same issue.
0 Likes
RussD
First Poster
Options
I just got my Gear S3 and was annoyed by this too. It would sync randomly, once in a while.

I figured out if while connected to your phone, if you pull down to refresh on the S-Health main page on the phone, it should sync everything with the watch, included calories consumed.

However, does anyone know how to see all step on your watch, not just those recorded by the watch?
0 Likes
Mattlawson
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have the opposite. I never linked to another external app for data AND never entered info into the watch, but it is reporting calories consumed.

Can to tell me exactly how you turned on / linked yours as I need to find that page to see if I can remove the link. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Annia1
First Poster
Options

lol same here. I am wondering how the hell He " I have to call him he because he is very smart lol" anyway . How he can know what I have eaten.

0 Likes