Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby on galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 01:33 PM)
Jay100
Student
Options

Having problems with bixby on galaxy watch 46mm. I can't use voice commands for making calls or text messages. When I say "call" followed by the name it just says syncing contacts. And if I say "text followed by name " it says no contacts found. All my contacts are there and I can text and call manually.  Bixby just doesn't recognise my contacts . I have followed all the instructions given to me by Samsung and it does nit work. Really not happy with Samsung. I have spent loads of money on a new S10 and galaxy watch and they can't give me a fix that works. 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Dazg2k8
First Poster
Options

Hi ive fixed mine i just deleted catches on every app to do with the watch and phone then put it on charge for the night woke up now its all working mint.

0 Likes
Jay100
Student
Options

Did you do that on the phone or watch?

0 Likes
Dazg2k8
First Poster
Options

On the phone. Settings. Apps . Go through all the apps click them. Then storage. Then clear catch. Do that on all the apps related to the watch . Phone. And messages. Or simply do every app ya go then ya not missing nothing. Once done leave it on charge over nigh it will sync by time you wake up every will work proply

0 Likes
Jay100
Student
Options

I'll try it mate thank you

0 Likes
Dazg2k8
First Poster
Options

No problem please put it on here if it works for you i only did it once it worked for me so possibly we found the fix 

0 Likes