Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badminton tracking

(Topic created on: 30-10-2019 05:26 PM)
D_a_n_i
Journeyman
Options

As for tennis tracking, also for badminton I can write that we are only able to select it as an activity in S Health on our smartphones, but not on our s gear s3 smartwatches...it would be great if S Health on smartwatches would support same activities as they are supported in S Health on smartphones (why should I play badminton with my smartphone in a pocket if I have a gear s3 on my hand?)!

13 REPLIES 13
richcheng
First Poster
Options

Have the same problem.

Samsung please confirm that S3 is not capable of tracking badminton, tennis, and ping pong.

If it can't track these activities,  what's the closest workout should we choose ?

Guizmogwai
First Poster
Options

Hello.

I just bought the gear sport.

There are many options for fitness but not for badminton.

I use to play Badminton 2 times in a week and thought that this watch would have at least a tennis option...

It would be great to add more sports on the watch. On the phone there are more options but I don't want to play sport with my phone and my watch.

Please make an update...

SMS72
First Poster
Options

I just have the galaxy watch. A lot of new activities but not badminton. when will it be available ?

DuskyReaper
Apprentice
Options

Still no badminton tracking... 😞

thamkc77
First Poster
Options

I am also looking forward to Badminton track on my Galaxy Watch

Mrh1
Student
Options
I presume this is still the case. I've added badminton to shealth on my phone but can't find it on my Galaxy watch
Cads181
First Poster
Options

Still no badminton option would love to see it

Samoell
First Poster
Options

Would love to see bedminton tracking. Even if its not so detailed like swimming but it could ask you to put watches ton the hand you swing with and track some data

AndreGrunow
Student
Options

I am also interested in adding trainings availabale on the smartphone SHealth app to the galaxy watch. What is this function in the SHealth for when the watch is not supporting it? I do not understand this.

@Samsung: Maybe someone from Samsung might be able to drop some words here...

0 Likes