Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pausing

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 12:07 PM)
Lorr1
First Poster
Options

Over  the last few day my Samsung gps has been auto pausing during my walk/run giving me completely inaccurate readings it starts out fine but then starts doing this meaning my walk should be 7k but reads anything from 6-7 and when I look at the map after it has me in places iv not been on the walk. Iv updated it which makes no difference so I’m wondering is there anything else I can do? I do the exact same walk every day so I can’t see what the issue would be and I have never brought my phone with me so that shouldn’t make a difference either. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Lorr1: Please can you clarify which device you are using to measure your steps? Is the issue occurring consistently or does it only happen on a particular route?
0 Likes
Lorr1
First Poster
Options
I’m using the Samsung gear fit pro 2 and over the last few days it’s everytime I go walking with it, I do the same walk every day as it’s a walking track in my local club I walk the exact same track everyday.
0 Likes
Lorr1
First Poster
Options

Gear fit pro 2 and iv done the exact same walk every day it’s never changed so that’s why I can’t figure out now all of a sudden why  it auto pauses, normally  only auto pauses when u stop moving for a few seconds but now as I’m walking it’s auto pausing. 

0 Likes