Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always on display pink font

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 08:33 AM)
tiphas1
First Poster
Options

Hey all, I don't know if anyone else has this problem with their watches, but whenever I am using a digital watch face using white colored font, everytime my watch goes inactive, the first number of the time turns pink instead of white. Anyone have a fix for this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @tiphas1! Can you share what model of watch you have? Also, does this happen with every watch face with White colour font or only a few? 

0 Likes
tiphas1
First Poster
Options

I have the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm and the watch faces this happens with are the standard customizable Samsung watch faces it comes with. To name them off, they are: Large, Dashboard, Health Dashboard, Digital Neon, Live Wallpaper, and Roaming Clock. Pretty much all the standard digital watch faces. So my problem is that when my watch goes to always on display, let's say the time is 10:46PM. The 1 in 10:46 turns pink while the rest of the numbers are white or any other color I tried. I've tried to see if the problem is the same for other digital watch faces on the galaxy store but this problem only occurs with the standard customizable watch faces. Another thing is that the pink font only happens when I'm using white colored font.

0 Likes