Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After new update Galaxy Watch still not measuring heart rate.

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 11:59 PM)
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options

I got the newest update for my Galaxy Watch over the weekend and there is so far zero improvement in heart rate tracking during activity. I was really hoping that this update would fix the issue, many people are saying that it worked for them but no change for me. I'm going to try restarting my Watch then if that doesnt work I'll back up and restore it. If that doesnt work I'm literally done! So so fed up with this now.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xchatter
Apprentice
Options

It didn't work for me either. I returned the watch. Too much money for a bracelet which shows you reliably notifications only.

0 Likes
Fk7
First Poster
Options

Same issue with new GW.   Worked at first and no longer works. Band is very tight and watch does not move. Arm shaved where sensor is

0 Likes
AndreiV
Navigator
Options
Bought it back (a brand new one), did the update and works smooth not a single drop during Workout
0 Likes
Fk7
First Poster
Options

What do you mean by "bought it back"?  Did you replace it with a new one?

0 Likes
AndreiV
Navigator
Options
Sent it back a month ago, purchased a Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire. Then read about the latest update and purchased back a Samsung galaxy Watch
0 Likes
AndreiV
Navigator
Options
Hmm, again started acting crazy, a lot of fail reading today
0 Likes
JB24
First Poster
Options

HI Rach77

has your problem been resolved? 

0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
For the most part yes. Had a bit of an issue today with my workout as the watch just stopped tracking it all by itself after 45 minutes. Restated my watch incase it was a glitch.
0 Likes