Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active watch 2 UK delivery delay?

(Topic created on: 04-10-2019 11:44 AM)
Chris_UK
Explorer
Options

Hi, I ordered a Active Watch 2 back in early September for a morning deliverly on the 21st September. 

The order didn't arive and there has been no comunication about a delay, the status online is "order placed" and when I called up he help desk the advice was "Wait a few weeks to see if it turns up".

Is there an update? The complete lack of comunications is pretty poor. 

37 REPLIES 37
Kippax
Journeyman
Options

Mine is due for despatch tomorrow.

I'm not hopeful.

Is it available on the high street or anywhere ?

This is going to be a saga isn't it

0 Likes
Cman2000
Journeyman
Options

After three no show deliveries mine turned up today at last!

Now i have a new problem, its an lte version which doesnt appear to want to connect to any mobile service, tech support saying i may have to return it!!!

0 Likes
kRAyZZed
Apprentice
Options

@Cman2000 wrote:

After three no show deliveries mine turned up today at last!

Now i have a new problem, its an lte version which doesnt appear to want to connect to any mobile service, tech support saying i may have to return it!!!

Ooooh so Samsung have started to actually dispatch the LTE versions now? Who did you order from? A retailer or direct?

Also I was under the impression that the UK networks weren't doing LTE plans for the watches unless ordered from them?

0 Likes
Eldy
First Poster
Options

Mine turned up today and it's amazing. Pity Samsung didn't communicate the delays though.

0 Likes
Cman2000
Journeyman
Options
Yep, from Samsung direct!

Dont know about the others but with Vodafone you can get an addon called Vodafone One Number, it allows another device to become a secondary device to the main phone number. Just gave them a device id number and its done. Unfortunately my watch is telling me mobile service isnt allowed for this region!! Tech support are scratching their heads!
0 Likes
Manish3
Explorer
Options

Spoke to customer service online and they said it will be delivered today but the website says not dispatched. Not she if the representative was being truthful. We shall see what happens in the next 12 hours.

0 Likes
Chris_UK
Explorer
Options
I spoke to them again on Wednesday and they said they would send me an update by email by 2pm on Thursday...and nothing. Its still "shipping requested" online with the comment "Ships by Sep 21st 2019".

I understand that things can go wrong and there can be delays, but the lack of communication or updates is the bigger issue.

Bulver
Journeyman
Options

What is aggravating is the fact that they are feeding us a load of bull (when they do actually communicate with us!).  I would rather they say that there is a production or transport delay and forecast a revised despatch date, so that customers are not left hanging in limbo.

0 Likes
GK4P
Apprentice
Options

Start moving, will see...Start moving, will see...

0 Likes
Bulver
Journeyman
Options

Great stuff, looks like an impending delivery, eh?  Notice my order had moved to middle position, so I am hopeful of a delivery some time soon.   At last, but all they had to do was keep us up to date.....