Support

Open search

Galaxy Tab S6: Official Introduction

European Community Manager
European Community Manager

5 Comments
Superuser I
Superuser I

Samsung tablets are obviously the best on the market ;) I should think about replacing mine haha (But its this or the note 10, decisions... Decisions :P ). 

You could wait for the Fold and get the best of both worlds, @SjorsK ;)

Superuser I
Superuser I

Haha, true. But the fold is definitely something I can't afford ;) But its definitely something I want to get my hands on to test. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Far more likely to get the S6 in the near future (though no plans at present),  however would be great to test the fold :)

I bought the Tab S6 as a present for my partner, the Tab is very good, the keyboard is fine but the back support is terrible as it keeps falling off and at over £100 should be recalled. I looked in Curry's PC World when I was thinking about buying it and they had a Video in there showcasing it. It looked perfect for my partners needs and it STATED - it can link up to your Galaxy Phone for calls etc. I bought the TAB S6 from Samsung.com and my partner loved my present, I told her that it is the new version and has the largest memory model available, she can also expand it to 1tB via a memory card if she wanted. I went on to explain about how it links up to her phone (Galaxy s7) for calls etc so gives her total freedom in one small tablet for travelling out and about and using when out of meetings etc. We tried for a few days to link up her phone, We contacted the remote service during the weekend and they couldn't do it either. The man then stated that the s7 phone is not compatible with the Tab S6 as it does not have the latest Android 9 software and he doesn't know if she can upgrade to that software on her phone. Helpful??? I contacted Samsung help this morning and it was obviously somewhere far away due to accent of the person speaking to me and the quality of the call. I explained at least twice what my situation was, the woman sounded a bit frustrated and then cut me off! I am sick of chasing Samsung over this now, I always buy Samsung products where possible and was contemplating buying newer Samsung tV's (as there is now no support for the  older ones now) and their new Smart Fridge with a Tablet on it But Not Now. Remember the TV's that wouldn't go out of date? all you had to do was buy the latest upgrade module and stick it in the Back of the TV? I was impressed and bought 2 large one's! they never expanded on that did they? Lied to their customers! The term I am looking for is Bull***** Sales Scams! The Tab S6 is now just a TAB, No Phone connection for personal or more importantly my partners business use. Why should my partner have to go out and buy an Android 9 phone that costs hundreds of pounds just because their sales video's in High street shops Bull*****ted the public? Samsung! You have disappointed me bitterly! I will not return the faulty keyboard or TAb S6 as it would cause more disrution to my parner and sour her happy Birthday Gift. This is a lesson sorely learned over several years now about Fact! Trust, and pure Fiction. I am going to re think my whole technology strategy for the future now.