Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos

Watch our latest videos to take a closer look on the top features and technological innovations of Samsung Mobile devices and appliances.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10 | Pre-order now

YulianK
Black Belt 
Options
1 Comment
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I had a chance to play with them myself today and I must admit, I'm yet again impressed at what the engineering team accomplished. Personally I was until today quite skeptical because I was afraid that the camera hole would ruin my experience but its not at all the case, unless you focus on it you won't even see it! That said, the fingerprint sensor is actually invisible (I tried to find it, but I failed!) and works really well. I would say that it recognized my fingerprint with minimal training 80% of the time (Of course this will increase over time which is usual with fingerprint scanners :smiling-face: ). And the screen, is simply gorgeous :winking-face: Personally I will stick with my S9+ considering my personal situation doesn't justify replacing my phone now - But if I was still with my old S7 I would have definitely switched to the S10. Its also my new phone to recommend to people who simply want the best phone :winking-face: