Support

Open search

UE55NU7100 wifi connectivity issues

Apprentice

HI ,

I need help here with my new TV model code: UE55NU7100. The wifi connectivity is working for some time and then goes off. At the same time my other devices at home works fine with the wifi internet. Please let me know about firmware fix. In a us community I found we need to upgrade the firmware for the fix. Please let me know.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Issues-with-WiFI-connection-Smart-TV/td-p/35...

Not sure if same firmware can be used for this model.

Serial Number: 0DSY3HDM100023B

SOFWARE VERSION: T-KTM2LDEUC-1202.3

Thanks,

Sujith

7 ANTWOORDEN 7
Nick Moderator

Het topic dat je linkt wijst naar software voor een MU-model, dus een andere tv. Jouw tv draait momenteel op de meest recente versie. Wat voor netwerk maak je gebruik van 2.4Ghz of 5Ghz? Wat is de afstand tussen de router en jouw tv en wat heb je tot op heden geprobeerd?

---------
Signature-Note10
"Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress"
Apprentice

My network provides both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.which must be for the TV?

BruceH Moderator

I suggest that you use 2.4GHz, and what is the distance between your router and the TV?

---------
Signature-Note10
"It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice."
Apprentice

I used the 2.4 GHz for connection and still it's I am having same issue.The router is in the living room itself.The thing rest all my devices within works fine with the wifi connection.I have to keep restarting the TV for reconnection with wifi

BruceH Moderator

Could you try setting up an hotspot with your mobile phone? Does that work for you?

---------
Signature-Note10
Apprentice

Yes,the hotspot connection from mobile is working for TV without any disruption.

BruceH Moderator

You could try the following:

Change router settings:

• - Change networkname (for example: “hank_home” to “hank123”)
  • - Change version internet-protocol: IPv6 -> IPv4
  • - DHCP must be turned on.
  • - Open ports: port 445, 443 en 80 

---------
Signature-Note10
Top Posters