Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

themes on galaxy tab s6

(Topic created on: 18-10-2019 12:53 AM)
abun880007
Explorer
Options

I know Samsung for some weird reason disable the theme app on their tablet devices. Has anyone found out how to enable it or have a workaround. Don't know why they do this as the s6 is running the same version of oneui as note 10. Samsung can you please add theme support for Galaxy Tab S6

19 REPLIES 19
AndrewL
Options
@abun880007: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I don't have any news regarding the implementation of Themes on the Galaxy Tab S6, however this may change with future updates updates down the line.
Veedon_Lee
First Poster
Options

Also very much want this feature back!

johng143
Journeyman
Options

Wow, When I paid top dollar for a top end tablet, I assumed (wrongly) that it would, at that price, include every option..BUT NO!  I can't change themes.  I am stuck looking every day at the same old stuff.

Ugh!

RevLauren
Student
Options

Just received the S6 today and, despite its high end technical specs, I am already disappointed that I don't even have all the features I have on my Note 10+ 

Can't download any themes;

NO other background images available for home screen or lock screen, not even a PLAIN solid color (though Gallery images could be substituted if the proper resolution and proportion);

There is no "Clock Style" option on the Lock Screen settings (there is only the FaceWidget menu item) so I'm stuck with ugly numerals in an unappealing style;
Can't use Google Messages AT ALL which means they won't sync with Google Messages on my Note 10; WHY??

I've been a Sansung fan for a long time (have every Note phone since Note 4), not to mention several tablets. But I'm surprised they did not think this through.  My Note 10+ is running Android 10 with One UI 2.0. So why isn't this shiny new tablet at least that up to date?

Rmountjoy
First Poster
Options

I second this. I was quite upset when I learned that I can't use theme park on my tab s6. I figured the flagship tablet would have all the features of of my flagship phone. I actually paid more for my tab s6 than I did on my s10+. I really just want my my tablet to match my phone.. I hate the stock blue accent color so I swap it out with orange on my phone. Sadly stuck with this blue on my tablet 😢. Please fix. 

abun880007
Explorer
Options

sorry to say even on the new Android 10  OneUI 2.1 firmware we still don't have  themes

RevLauren
Student
Options

That's disappointing to hear. Thought there was hope for some improvement on the theme issues, which still baffles me. I mean, how hard can it BE to have access to other wallpapers and themes? My tablet is still on Android 9 and UI 1.5 as of today....not impressed with Samsung's attention to updates.

Dc-online
First Poster
Options

I feel the same way. I bought the top speck module and am starting to feel a little disappointed.

Midas22
Student
Options
tThis is beyond me why they would not give you the same access as on a phone. The tablet needs it just as much. Who wants to look at those awful colors and designs that they give you out of the box. Do they really think they are beautiful? Were they made by a 2 year old? You spend hundreds of dollars on a tablet an this is what you get !!!!!! Come on