Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

registration issue galaxy tab e

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 03:49 PM)
HellenW
Student
Options

When I try and register my tablet it tells me it fails to connect to the server.
Is there a website where I can register it?
Now it is blocked for use so need help please!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@HellenW: Sorry to hear that you're having these issues. For your peace of mind, registration of your Galaxy Tab E isn't required in order for the warranty to activate, as this happens automatically on the date of purchase. If you were to register it to your Samsung Account, this would only serve as a personal record/reference.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@HellenW: Sorry to hear that you're having these issues. For your peace of mind, registration of your Galaxy Tab E isn't required in order for the warranty to activate, as this happens automatically on the date of purchase. If you were to register it to your Samsung Account, this would only serve as a personal record/reference.
0 Likes
HellenW
Student
Options

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the reply, it was some kind of security but in order to use the tablet you needed to register.
I have send it back to the seller and hope to get the money back and then I will add some money and buy a new one.
Now I know why I don't wanted to buy refurbished 😉

Hellen

DannyT
Options
Oof, yeah, that doesn't sound right.

Glad you managed to get it sorted though, and you know where we are if you need anything else!

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes