Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for pogostand for Tab S4

(Topic created on: 10-09-2018 12:10 PM)
Tanka
Apprentice
Options

I have bought a new Galaxy tab s4 and I have tried 1 00 times to register the serial/ IMEI No. but everytime I get the Serial/ IMEI No. is wrong. what shall I do? please help me.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Tanka.

Where are you trying to register your Galaxy Tab S4? Could you send us the link so we can have a look for you?

0 Likes
Tanka
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Thanks @Tanka:smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Unsure if you're using the right full model code (SM-T830NZKANEE, SM-T835NZKANEE, SM-T830NZAANEE, or SM-T835NZAANEE in this case for a Tab S4) - sometimes the website promos/registration can be a bit demanding in that regard.

However, if you're not getting any joy even with one of those, then it might be best to get in touch with our  Support teams in Denmark as they'll have more info on this specific promo.

0 Likes
Tanka
Apprentice
Options

I did 100 times with both serial no./IMEI no. but no success. Samething all the time. I contact to samsung n they told me to send email to sweden and i did last week but no nothing info from there. I cannot call to sweden becoz they dont provide telephone no. to contact.

Email : kampanj@veddesta-distribution.se

http://www.kampanj.veddestagruppen.se

0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries, @Tanka.

I've been in touch with my colleagues over in Sweden for you, and they've advised me that they're currently experiencing a backlog with that promotion's emails, but assured me that they'll reply to you as soon as they can.

0 Likes
Tanka
Apprentice
Options

Thanks but nothing until now 😞

0 Likes