Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Transfer photo from internal storage (gallery)to my sd card in the Samsung tablet.

(Topic created on: 28-05-2019 05:20 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have a lot of photos in my gallery folder on Samsung s2 tablet which are held in my internal storage. 

Is it possible to transfer the photos to my sd card which is in the tablet 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Anonymous User: You can indeed. Please follow the steps below from your Home screen:

Apps > My Files (may be located in the Samsung folder) > Images > More > Edit > Select the pictures you want to move > More > Move > SD card > Select destination.

Hope this helps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Anonymous User: You can indeed. Please follow the steps below from your Home screen:

Apps > My Files (may be located in the Samsung folder) > Images > More > Edit > Select the pictures you want to move > More > Move > SD card > Select destination.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Thanks Andrew, that worked so easy when you know how.

Can always rely on the Samsung Community for help. 

AndrewL
Options
You're welcome, @Anonymous User. Happy to help :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Omsg1
First Poster
Options

Sd card not seen when want to transfer photos to sd 

0 Likes
hansened
First Poster
Options

i find when i try to export or save my pictures to my pc; they are all on one pictures folder and not in gallery albums.  when did this change. very stupid as my  lg with oreo can export and copy galleries from internal directly to a pc folder. Save all as phot galleries and not  5,000 pictures all as one folder. Is this samsung doing this or android for all ? 

0 Likes
hansened
First Poster
Options

making folders on as sd is ez but try to plug in your phone to export to a pc for backup.  I can't save them as a gallery but see onely one pictures folder .  Is this samsung or  adroid who totally screwed up this with no common sense ? 

0 Likes