Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tablet S6 doesn´t work

(Topic created on: 20-01-2020 08:02 AM)
leslie31
Student
Options

I´ve bought an S6/LTE tablet. When I switch it on, first appears on the screen that this is the SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 tablet,

after that the SAMSUNG sign and after that nothing is going on. 

After pressing the necessary buttons restart is repeated continuously. What´s the problem here?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@leslie31: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Tab S6. Can you try connecting the tab to your charger and pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the device restarts. Are you able to boot past the Samsung logo following this step? If not, and if your tablet is less than 30 days old, I recommend returning to the retailer to discuss your options regarding a refund or replacement. Alternatively, please visit a Samsung Support Centre where an engineer will be able to inspect the device for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@leslie31: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Tab S6. Can you try connecting the tab to your charger and pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the device restarts. Are you able to boot past the Samsung logo following this step? If not, and if your tablet is less than 30 days old, I recommend returning to the retailer to discuss your options regarding a refund or replacement. Alternatively, please visit a Samsung Support Centre where an engineer will be able to inspect the device for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
leslie31
Student
Options

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Kenn
Student
Options

I just got one today with the exact same issue! Shouldn't this issue have been solved by now? Mine wont even show the charging icon. I have a samsung everything, tv, surround AND a sound bar, every phone for the past 7 years, and even computer. This is my very first tablet, and I'm beyond upset with this. I even drove 30 minutes away to get it because it was the only best buy in my area with the keyboard cover in stock.

0 Likes
Camnz
First Poster
Options

Yup exactly the same problem brand new today just won't start !!!!!! Have done everything but also won't turn off ... Is stuck on Samsung screen and power supply heating up as well !!!! Not happy

0 Likes
Chris169
First Poster
Options

Purchased one from argos, did not work, purchased one from Amazon, same issue wil not boot up passed the Samsung boot screen, will be returning tablet to amazon. Tried to call samsung customer service which was waste of time. This has now put me off buying Samsung tablets.

0 Likes
Chris169
First Poster
Options

One more issue I should state. Samsung customer service rooted through to India informed me that they are not aware of any issues.

0 Likes
bluemerle26
Apprentice
Options

Hi, Purchased today from Retailer in NZ, same symptoms as everyone has described. Managed to power cycle by volume down and power but it just gets stuck on samsung label again. cant seem to get into recovery options to master reset it. Have to drive an hour and a half to replace so somewhat disappointed. Should have gone with something else

0 Likes
Kenn
Student
Options
It took me maaany attempts, but the volume down and power button reset fibally worked, and I haven't had an issue since. I'm still po'ed thinking about it, because you should NOT have to do that for a brand new product that is almost $1000.
0 Likes
Kenn
Student
Options
Keep trying it. I literally had to do it at least 30x, but was pissed because I didn't want to drive an hour away to return it too, and it FINALLY worked. Since that bs, I've been ecstatic about my purchase, but it depends on your use for it. I needed it for design work and mobile business, so to me, it was worth not having to return it and try again.
0 Likes