Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab S6 usb c headphone issue

(Topic created on: 31-08-2019 07:32 PM)
CB24
Apprentice
Options

I've just picked up a lovely new tab S6 love it so far but I'm having an issue with the lack of headphone jack. I've tried a few usb c headphone adapters including the one supplied with my dads tab S5e but I'm having no luck. When I connect headphones i just get a usb device not supported message.

Does anyone know of any fixes 

TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

I got the answer. S6 likes note10 only support digital audio out, so you need a DAC build-in USB C  to 3.5mm dongle output. The dongle in s5e box don't have DAC chip build-in. I found the dongle which in my PIXEL2 BOX. It works. DAC USBC adapter is a little bit expensive. I hope this will help you.:^)

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14
hsg17
First Poster
Options

Iˋm experiencing the same problem. No workaround yet.

Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

Same problem no solution. It's a bug? S5e works fine.

Solution
Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

I got the answer. S6 likes note10 only support digital audio out, so you need a DAC build-in USB C  to 3.5mm dongle output. The dongle in s5e box don't have DAC chip build-in. I found the dongle which in my PIXEL2 BOX. It works. DAC USBC adapter is a little bit expensive. I hope this will help you.:^)

CB24
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your answer looks like I will have to buy a dongle. At least I've got my galaxy buds that work really well with the tab 

0 Likes
smallman52
Student
Options

can you help me with  my s6 tab issue' where can i get ausb c with a built in dac to 3.5mm socket for my bosch headphones

smallman52
Student
Options

where can you buy this from ???

0 Likes
Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Adapter-Compatible-Essential-Samsung/dp/B07S9YLSLM

I think this one could work. Ofcuz, you can search "usbc 3.5mm adapter dac" as keyword in some online store where you can buy from.

0 Likes
Fuzzz16
Journeyman
Options
I'm using samsung original and no problems...why people want to inevnt a bicycle if it already exists...buy from samsung store or amazon and thats it. 15euros is not much
0 Likes
Vinothkumar_91
First Poster
Options
Where can i get those originals. Send me the link u have
0 Likes