Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S6 keyboard cover issue

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 04:39 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options

I've got a lot of light scratches on my screen caused by the keyboard cover  when its closed  , has anyone else got the same issue ?

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
NINJATHEORY
Apprentice
Options

Sorry but isn't it common sense to apply a screen protector before shutting a keyboard on a glass display ? Of course it will scratch its glass mate!

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Not really mate otherwise they'd provide a screen protector with it wouldn't they ? Nothing on the website when you order it , had iPads before and keyboard case never scratched the screen
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options

Also this is a community page to help each other with solutions so dont bother posting criticisms on here , it's not what it's for .🙄

Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options

I have a solution for this ( although was never an issue with my iPads ! )

There a thin piece of polystyrene sheet that comes in the keyboard case packaging , have now slid that in-between the screen and keyboard when not using . Hopefully they'll release a keyboard with silicon keys like apple iPad smart keyboard . Also I hope that release a smart cover that can be swopped with the keyboard , seems silly for the smart cover to be one piece and even more annoying it attaches via magnets when we have the supstanded sticky pad on the expensive keyboard case @Anonymous User 

Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
DustInEst
Journeyman
Options

No screen protector nor scratches. Are you sure it is because of the keyboard?

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options

Seems to be yes . I'm not the only one , lots of people have commented on forums so you must be the lucky one ! 

Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Kylgore
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, bought the tablet and keyboard cover just four days ago, screen scratched across the bottom. Never dropped, never placed facedown, never had a scratched screen on a device before.

If these keyboards are prone to scratch screens, they should really ship them with screen protectors.

0 Likes