Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab s5e wifi problem

(Topic created on: 07-07-2019 09:15 AM)
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options

Hi. I've got the issue where if you hold the tablet in landscape with the front camera to the left the WiFi drops. 

This issue is described all over the Internet if you Google it. 

Samsung I'd like my money back due to this design fault. John Lewis won't cough up . 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

If you wish your money back I recommend to contact the where you have a purchase agreement with, depending on their policies you are able to recieve your money back which usually is 14 days after the time of purchase.

In the case that you bought your product directly though Samsung you can return your product within 28 days for a full refund (Considering the product has been treated properly of course :smiling-face: ).

If its not inside the period you might be able to send the product in to the vendor for repair, please note that you might not be able to get a refund. In this case I recommend AGAINST using the factory warranty from Samsung (Which is an additional service that Samsung offers) but to go though the vendor directly considering the vendor has sellers responsibility.

0 Likes
apollo008
Navigator
Options
hello,
Have you checked online the policy of John Lewis, if you are not happy with your purchase? We read it is upto 35 days after purchase you can get a replacement or refund.
In th UK you also have the consumer act 2015 'fit for purpose' because it is not fit to be used in landscape.
Ps. i was going to buy the s5e but did not because of all these issues mention on youtube etc...
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you for this
0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options

Hi, I have the same problem but out of the return policy. I went to an official Samsung repair shop and they checked my tablet and said it works and there is nothing they can do. This is the first time that I am really disappointed with Samsung. The tablet itself is good but I cannot use proper the internet due to the wifi problems which are well known by Samsung. I bought a Wifi extender for home, it's not helping. I made a data contract for mobile wifi and the dongle I got is working with all other devices I have but the S5e is still not working. And you never get a solution from Samsung. They are doing nothing but having my money! 

0 Likes