Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab s4 or s5e adoptable storage? Apps2sd

(Topic created on: 26-05-2019 01:21 PM)
marvi0
Explorer
Options

Hello guys am considering one of these 2 tablets however worried because the 64gb storage will not be enough as I use a lot of apps. Is it possible to transfer apps to sd card with any of these 2 tablets please? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@marvi0: Storage of applications on Android mobiles and tablets is largely restricted to the internal memory, I'm afraid. To maximise your available internal storage I recommend using your SD card to store personal media (photos, videos and music). Alternatively, you can regularly back up your data to Samsung Cloud and remove anything non-essential.
marvi0
Explorer
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@marvi0: Storage of applications on Android mobiles and tablets is largely restricted to the internal memory, I'm afraid. To maximise your available internal storage I recommend using your SD card to store personal media (photos, videos and music). Alternatively, you can regularly back up your data to Samsung Cloud and remove anything non-essential.

Many thanks. That's the issue for me really because I have a lot of apps. 

Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@marvi0 

Different application accept to be deplaced in your SD card, to deplace them you have to do it manualy in parameters/applications/stockage/stockage again. If it appears tbe second times , application will ask you if you want to install on Internal Device ou Sd Card...

But the firs thing to do is to choose in your main application to SAVE everything on your SD card, images, documents,music, etc

I bought the Galaxy Tab S4 256 gigs, you don't have it in your country ?

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
marvi0
Explorer
Options

@Cassidy007 wrote:

@marvi0 

Different application accept to be deplaced in your SD card, to deplace them you have to do it manualy in parameters/applications/stockage/stockage again. If it appears tbe second times , application will ask you if you want to install on Internal Device ou Sd Card...

But the firs thing to do is to choose in your main application to SAVE everything on your SD card, images, documents,music, etc

Thanks will try that. 

0 Likes