Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung doesn't recognise my serial number

(Topic created on: 28-03-2018 08:02 AM)
Cooperlegend
Student
Options

I have tried to register my Samsung Tab S2 SM-T710 on this website so that I can take the Now TV offer.

But when I pick SM-T710 (any of the three shown) It says my serial number is invalid

I bought my device from John Lewis so it definitely isn't a fake.

I contacted Samsung over two months ago several times, each time they say they are dealing with it, but they never get back to me !!!!

How can take this offer / register this device etc.... ?????

14 REPLIES 14
AntS
Options

Hi @Cooperlegend. :robothappy:

When did you buy your Tab S2? And which one of the two Now TV offers were you going for?

0 Likes
Cooperlegend
Student
Options

As above, I bought my Tab S2 in John Lewis

I am looking to get the 75% off Now Tv deal for devices bought before 2018

John

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Can you drop me or @AntS a private message with a copy of your proof of purchase? 

We'd also need you to choose a package:

- Entertainment

- Movies

- Kids

- Sports

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Domin0
First Poster
Options

I am also having the same problem,  bought a new tab s3 from currys and when I try to register for the 6 month now tv pass it keeps saying my serial number is invalid

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Domin0. Can you drop me a PM with the same info as TracyR requested above? I'll see if we can sort this out for you.  :robothappy:

0 Likes
Surj
First Poster
Options
Im having same problem with a new samsung galaxy tab bought from currys
0 Likes
Nicholi
First Poster
Options

I am also having the same issue here. I understand that certain information has been requested. However, everybody doesn't keep the proof of purchase, so what are you to do then?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Surj.  Are you still having the same problem? If so, can you send me a PM with the info TracyR requested?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Nicholi. Our admin peeps definitely need a valid proof of purchase to put this through. In addition,  generally, we'd always advise keeping hold of a proof of purchase in the event of needing replacement accessories under the warranty or an overall warranty validation.  Unsure if you've misplaced your proof of purchase, but it'd be worth getting in touch with your retailer to see if they can give you a copy.

0 Likes