Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7

(Topic created on: 21-01-2020 01:38 PM)
Samsters
Apprentice
Options

**Please help me reach this suggestion atleast to Samsung Tablet Developers and Marketers**

Hey Sammy, If you're reading this, I just want to suggest the pricing and specs for your next generation flagship tablet after the just released Tab s6. If your flagship tablet for 2020 is so called the Tab s7 or whatever, then here are my suggestions.

Samsung Tab s7 (2020)

ROM        RAM        Wi-Fi only         Wi-Fi + 5G
256GB     8GB        $699 ~700         $799 ~800
512GB     12GB       $849 ~850         $949 ~950

------------------------------------------------------

Bigger Battery
Faster Charger
120Hz Display
Larger Display
Better Screen Resolution (4k if possible)
Larger PPI

Better Camera Sensors

Better SoC (on par or better than Apple A Chips)

+New Features

66 REPLIES 66
Thechaddick09
First Poster
Options

I was incredibly excited about the Tab S6 coming out until I found out it only had a 10.5" display. At some point your gonna have to compete with the iPad pro 12.9". Im not sure what the delay is. Needless to say I did not purchase the Tab s6, I'm not an apple guy, but certainly not going to settle either, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, "We will pay Apple prices, as long as we get a device we WANT." BETTER YET!! You wanna compete with both Apple and Microsoft beautifully, make the Tab s7 a 13.3" with Super AMOLED display and Dex built in.... Pshh I'd throw my wallet at you lol

RayanB
Student
Options

Hello There, 

Two screen size variations would be great too, because the 10.5" are just not enough for power users. (10.5" and 12-14")

Best Wishes 

cheukyin90
Student
Options

i think samsung should consider to provide at least below version:

SxE, 8.4 & 10 inches, Snapdragon S7XX

SX, 10 & 12 inches, Snapdragon S8XX

Reno1985
Explorer
Options
I really agree with you atlest a 13inch high end tab from Samsung with a best camera specs like upcoming a20 ultra .
Reno1985
Explorer
Options
Yes that will be great .
0 Likes
Reno1985
Explorer
Options
I totally agree with you please include S20ultra camera specs in pro then no one can get Samsung.
Imadildo89
Student
Options

Honestly the screen needs to be bigger. The 10.5 inch screen just doesn't cut it. At least make two size models 10.5 and 12.5 inch. A 12.5 inch screen would be very nice to have for an artist such as myself. The Tab S6 was soooo close for me the stylus the specs everything was nice but the screen size killed it for me I was looking to make it my on the go device for my media art and I wanted to get it so bad but after debating how well I could work it for professional media art use I decided it simply wasnt there yet. If they can increase the screen size along with the other specs that will be upgraded to the tab s7 that would be excellent. I dont believe I have anything else to add. The memory seems fine for the s6 it supposedly can go up to 1TB but no micro SD 1TB cards yet so keep that on there for when it does come. Also Samsung screens have always been nice keep at it. 

0 Likes
BryEvs
Apprentice
Options

Plus connectivity to smart watch the same as on samsung phones

0 Likes
Poes
First Poster
Options

If it have a pencil, a good battery, an good screen and it is updating over 6 years. Will buy it

Dacelooper
Explorer
Options

Expert Solution: Tab S7, no bezel, 1:1 aspect ratio (redesign OSK), 6.8" amoled display. Tab S7, 1/4 in bezel, 2.4:1 aspect ratio, 12.4" amoled display. FAST hardware  sd855, 8g etc.

This form factor would disrupt the industry. Particularly a 12.4 inch, phone, computer and personal tv all in one! And a 6.8" square is the perfect weight and display for all multi tasking. Just watch LTT's review of the galaxy fold if you dont believe me. He rants about how amazing the productivity is on the unfolded display size.

Why does nobody understand this. The "mini" size model is the only true conveniently portable size. Everything else is just awkward  as it is trying to compete with the thin n light Market, bad decision. I have multiple tab S2 because it's the only thing competing with the iPad mini since 2016...  now the mini's performance blows it out of the water. tablets in a single form factor is absolutely destined to fail. I do absolutely agree that 10 in is it absurd size too big for portability and too replace a laptop screen. Additionally, tablets are devices for media consumption! So match the aspect ratio of all of our video! Why in 2020 are we being forced to letterbox all our video content! Make it 16:9 or 2.4:1, not 16:10-3:2-4:3... for goodness sakes are you trying to make us go insane! Pro pro advise from someone who uses tablets full-time to do everything personal and business. Make two sizes! The iPad Mini needs competition! For the mini form factor the most important thing is aspect ratio. Match bluray if you go with 12.4, and match the fold if you go with 6.8. 

:::Mic drop:::1565184185_1490740 (2) (3) (3) (2) (1).jpg

0 Likes