Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Tabpro S Bluetooth missing

(Topic created on: 01-04-2017 02:54 PM)
Tewy
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I have been using a bluetooth mouse with my tabpro S windows 10 tablet for the last 2 months without problems. Suddenly it stopped working and when I checked the device manager, Bluetooth is no longer listed and deosn't even come up when I typoe it in the help bar. It appears that Bluetooth has gone missing from my device. I tried a system reset but although that was very inconvenient, it did not solve the problem. I know others have experienced the same thing but I cannot find a solution that works. Anyone with a bit more techy ability have any suggestions as to how this can be fixed?

0 Likes
Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
IonutBezman
First Poster
Options

yGuys this is my second tablet with the same issue. Samsung changed one 5 months ago. They did not give me any advice on how to remedy this problem just changed the tablet whole. Now I have the same problem and it ea that nothing works. The bluetooth just died on me. I cannot change it again as I have left the US and there is no international warranty for this device. Is anyone from Samsung following this topic?

0 Likes
Solution
Humanscar
First Poster
Options

I found that the only way I could get my bluetooth back and my WiFi working again was none of the above solutions....

Turn off the tablet

press and hold both volume down and power buttons and keep held until the Samsung logo screen appears, then release the power button only - keep the volume down button pressed until it fully boots up into Windows.

That was it.  It even opened other apps I had had previously open like it had been hibernated but a normal boot up opened a different Windows Session or something - very odd, but it works fine now.