Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My google account bookmarks fail to appear - Galaxy Tab-A

(Topic created on: 21-01-2018 12:28 PM)
JAC1914
First Poster
Options

I recently in Dec 2017 bought a Galaxy Tab-A 10.1" tablet, and two Galaxy A5 smartphones for the first time for my wife and I, never having had Samsung devices before. Finding Galaxy products and manuals excellent in explaining functionality we quickly got up to speed with everything, specifically getting our 'Google acc' settings (bookmarks calendar etc) appear where appropriate. Thus when using the Chrome browser and signing in to the google acc when inside Chrome bookmarks appears in the smartphones.

Unfortunately have failed to get the same Google acc bookmarks when using Chrome with Galaxy Tab-A. Have tried checking Settings and Sync settings and everything seems set as per the Galaxy A5 phones.

Am I correct in my assumption that when bookmarks are in my Google acc, it shouldn't matter which Samsung device one uses or Microsoft PC, I should be seeing my google account bookmarks when using Chrome and signing in with the appropriate acc?

Anyway can anyone kindly help with this problem? Note, have seen threads on other websites to a similar problem on another Samsung device but such threads where two years ago and any suggestion offered I tried and it didn't work.

Thanks

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0