Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Microsoft Word

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 11:05 PM)
Daniel1986
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I hope someone can shed some light on this subject.

Ive recently replaced my broken laptop with the Galaxy tab s6,I am trying to open microsoft word but its asking me to start a subscription(To Pay for obviously ๐Ÿ˜’)is this the only way as its a massive let down for me getting a tablet.Ive got word on my galaxy note 10+ and can edit or make a new document but i dont want it on my phone i need this on the tablet....HELP!!!! ๐Ÿ™

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

@Daniel1986 wrote:

Hi all,

Ive recently replaced my broken laptop with the Galaxy tab s6,I am trying to open microsoft word but its asking me to start a subscription(To Pay for obviously ๐Ÿ˜’)is this the only way as its a massive let down for me getting a tablet.Ive got word on my galaxy note 10+ and can edit or make a new document but i dont want it on my phone i need this on the tablet....HELP!!!! ๐Ÿ™

@Daniel1986 wrote:

Hi all,

Hi @Daniel1986 , It appears the free android apps will only work on mobiles and smaller tablets, Xda states you need licence for tablets larger than 10.1 inch Office on Galaxy Tabs 

Microsoft link detailing the  free mobile apps which do not have quite the same functionality, as well as Office 365  here https://www.microsoft.com/Office Apps 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes