Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to take a screenshot on the Tab Pro 8 in tablet mode

(Topic created on: 12-04-2017 08:08 PM)
Miki_Watt72
Apprentice
Options

Can anyone tell me how you take a screen shot on the Tab Pro 8 while it is in Tablet Mode.

I've seen a few forums that tel you to hold the Window button and power button at the same time, but that just isn't working for me.

Another says to hold windows button and volume down, again not happening for me.

anyones help would be much apreciated.

Thanks.

Miki W
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Start > All Programs > Windows Accessories > Snipping Tool

To use the Snipping tool, open it and click New to begin the screenshot process. The default snip type is a rectangular snip -- you'll use your mouse to crop a rectangular part of your screen for capture. You can also take free-form, window, and full-screen snips with the Snipping Tool.

The Snipping Tool does not automatically save your screenshots -- you will need to manually save them in the tool before you exit. It does automatically copy your captures to the clipboard.

This allows selective screen capture, are you using a keyboard? 

View solution in context

Solution
Jake100
Apprentice
Options

Try attaching a keyboard and pressing the windows button on that and pressing the volume down button.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Start > All Programs > Windows Accessories > Snipping Tool

To use the Snipping tool, open it and click New to begin the screenshot process. The default snip type is a rectangular snip -- you'll use your mouse to crop a rectangular part of your screen for capture. You can also take free-form, window, and full-screen snips with the Snipping Tool.

The Snipping Tool does not automatically save your screenshots -- you will need to manually save them in the tool before you exit. It does automatically copy your captures to the clipboard.

This allows selective screen capture, are you using a keyboard? 

Solution
Jake100
Apprentice
Options

Try attaching a keyboard and pressing the windows button on that and pressing the volume down button.