Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S6 Wifi Dropout

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 08:21 PM)
Hartleyh
Journeyman
Options

WiFi keeps dropping out of new Galaxy Tab S6, when turning the WiFi button off in settings to try and reconnect the button keeps reverting to off and won't turn back on. I have to reset the tablet to get WiFi back on again which is very annoying. Any ideas anyone? 

36 REPLIES 36
Jim10
Apprentice
Options
Have you tried the fix suggested by Bart000?
Jim 10
0 Likes
Hans99
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Access points: UniFi AP AC PRO.

Very annoying.

0 Likes
Umox
First Poster
Options

Has this issue been resolved? Was looking to purchase tab s6 for work and play. 

0 Likes
Bart000
Explorer
Options
Hi, I've been using the tablet for over a month now and never dropped wifi.
I have also used the tablet on my work wifi and while abroad on a hotel wifi - never dropped.

The tablet is great so far - very happy with the purchase here :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Rhollo
First Poster
Options

I did the unmetered method, I still sometimes have the odd wifi icon with exclamation mark still annoying but better than having to fully restart the device. Great device annoying ilittle issue

0 Likes
Hans99
First Poster
Options

Problem has not been resolved. Very irritating.

Wifi drops when viewing youtube.

0 Likes
Emmanuel100
First Poster
Options

I would have liked to buy this model. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e also has WIFI issues. I regret having to buy another brand

0 Likes
Jim10
Apprentice
Options
You will miss an opportunity to experience a first class bit of kit. I bought in Oct 2019 ,no problems,perfect performance.
Jim 10
0 Likes
Krisse
First Poster
Options

I got the same issues with wifi! Drop outs and it shows an exclamation point on the wifi icon. Trying to turn on the wifi doesn’twork as the toggle switches back to off positionby itself.

The only thing that works is to reboot the tablet! 

Another problem that i have , is when my tablet is completely off for a longer period. Then its so hard to get it started / booting . The touchscreen only works for a couple seconds and then stops working. If i turn the screen off and on again , it works sometimes for a couple seconds , sometimes NOT. Wifi is also very difficult then to make it work! I have to reboot and turn tablet on adn off for multiple times ( 1o + times ) before it’s stable and works fine... So now i always keep the tablet on and never let then battery run out...

0 Likes
123b
First Poster
Options
hi my Samsung S6 lite is not connecting to.my WiFi. any suggestions
0 Likes