Support

Open search

Galaxy Tab S2 9.7

SOLVED
First Poster

Hi, I purchased a Galaxy Tab2 in March 2018 from John Lewis , I have a problem with the back of the tablet, the rear cover seems to be coming off,  so today I returned to John Lewis in MK and was told yes it is still in warranty but we will have to send it away for repair which may take UP to 28 days, i replied that wasn't good enough as I use this for work, but this was the best they could do,

Very disappointed with John Lewis and frankly Samsung, I used to be an Apple person and changed for the best, as I thought.

Any suggestions??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

As John Lewis won't have in-house authorised engineers they would not be able to help, but instead send it away. 

Samsung do have Samsung Service Centres and Samsung Experience Stores who will be able to look at the tablet in-house and advise.

Samsung Uk support service-centre.

As for the Chargeback route I would recommend you read the following link as to hiw this could apply,  and speak with your Bank to see if your particular situation is covered. 

How-do-i-use-chargeback.

As the item was purchased from John Lewis it is them that have a duty of care to you as the seller to provide service under the 24 Month Manufacturing Warranty, however in my experience the manufacturer normally are on hand to help too. 

Please also take a look at the......

Consumer Rights Act 2015.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

2 REPLIES 2
Navigator
Credit card charge back.
Superuser I
Superuser I

As John Lewis won't have in-house authorised engineers they would not be able to help, but instead send it away. 

Samsung do have Samsung Service Centres and Samsung Experience Stores who will be able to look at the tablet in-house and advise.

Samsung Uk support service-centre.

As for the Chargeback route I would recommend you read the following link as to hiw this could apply,  and speak with your Bank to see if your particular situation is covered. 

How-do-i-use-chargeback.

As the item was purchased from John Lewis it is them that have a duty of care to you as the seller to provide service under the 24 Month Manufacturing Warranty, however in my experience the manufacturer normally are on hand to help too. 

Please also take a look at the......

Consumer Rights Act 2015.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors