Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Tab S 8.4

(Topic created on: 08-08-2017 06:18 PM)
Mty
Explorer
Options

Hi my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 has a 4,900mAh battery according to the specs, though how come when I use DU battery saver app and check the battery details section it states max capacity is 2100mAh. What is the difference.

Confused?🤔

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Connor
Explorer
Options
Hello, your device most likely does have 4900 mAh as standard but for some reason, the battery saver app is picking up a different most likely incorrect reading. The best way to find out exactly how much battery capacity you have is to look in your tablet's settings under about device. Once in the about device section look for battery capacity (usually right at the bottom of the page) and whatever number that says will be correct.
Hope this helps
0 Likes
Mty
Explorer
Options

@Connor wrote:
Hello, your device most likely does have 4900 mAh as standard but for some reason, the battery saver app is picking up a different most likely incorrect reading. The best way to find out exactly how much battery capacity you have is to look in your tablet's settings under about device. Once in the about device section look for battery capacity (usually right at the bottom of the page) and whatever number that says will be correct.
Hope this helps

Conor

Thsnks for your reply, i went into Settings: General: About Device: but nothing on battery capacity, only shows status.

0 Likes
Solution
Connor
Explorer
Options
Thanks for checking your settings. The best course of action now would be for you to try a different battery saver app. I would recommend trying Battery Doctor (Power Saver). If you decide to change to a different battery saver have a look at what that battery saver says that your capacity is. From looking into your device I can see for certain that the battery capacity on your device is 4900 mAh. This leads me to think that there may have been some form of fault in the dm battery app that may have caused it to give an incorrect reading.
Hope this helps
Mty
Explorer
Options

Connor

Thank you that worked showing as 4900mAh, appreciate the advice.

0 Likes