Support

Open search

Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 digitiser touch screen

SOLVED
First Poster

Hi I have a tab 4 10.1 and the screen has dead spots and is often non responsive so was considering replacement. It looks easy enough but wanted to make sure I got the correct original screen as I read there can be compatibility problems with 3rd party screens. I have my serial number but where can I make sure I get the right parts. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Just get Samsung to do a repair at least you would know it's done right and using the right parts. 

AntS Moderator

You'll be able to find the nearest Samsung Support Centre to you here@Scottblox

(If you want to see an overview of where they’re dotted around the UK there’s a map at the bottom of this page.)

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Just get Samsung to do a repair at least you would know it's done right and using the right parts. 

AntS Moderator

You'll be able to find the nearest Samsung Support Centre to you here@Scottblox

(If you want to see an overview of where they’re dotted around the UK there’s a map at the bottom of this page.)

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

How do I set that up? Customer service wasn't very helpful and didn't suggest that when I asked about parts

KellyM Moderator

If you're near one of our Support Centres, you can pop in and our engineers will take a look at the Tab for you. Alternatively, our Support Team can look at arranging a postal repair.

Top Liked Authors