Subhbettiah
First Poster
Options

When we got android 10 on our tab

24 REPLIES 24
eclansky
Apprentice
Options

I'm also waiting for Android 10 on my S5e tablet. Samsung is really slow with updates unfortunately...

The S5e is great hardware, get android 10 out Samsung!

I really want android 10's stock gesture navigation instead of the old/samsung style navigation.

This reddit link shows the update schedule. Someone said the info is from the samsung members app,

and states its coming out July 2020...far away.

July 2020

Galaxy J6+

Galaxy Tab S4

Galaxy Tab S5e

Samsung Android 10 update schedule

Rai7380
First Poster
Options

I have the Samsung s5e and it's only a couple of days away from June and I still don't have Android 10

Caretaker
Student
Options

Same here (UK) and we're a week into June. Just a proposed date of release for the S5E would be useful ? 

0 Likes
SwanAge34105
Journeyman
Options

Latest info from Samsung members app gives the Samsung Galaxy TabS5e as getting the update in Aug2020. Slipped back a month from July.

0 Likes
eclansky
Apprentice
Options

Would def improve interest in their products if they shipped these major updates sooner.. -_-

My s5e is waiting..

0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options

1st it was announced for June 2020....then July 2020.....now for August 2020..... maybe next September 2020??? 3 days ago I read Samsung is rolling out Android 10 only for S5e LTE devices at the moment.....looks like the "only WiFi" customers have to wait longer.....

0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options

And today on Members Notification about Android 10 for S5e June 2020: Update completed!

But I don't have it. How can it be completed???

SwanAge34105
Journeyman
Options

Same here, I have the Wi-Fi version of the tablet and also have yet to receive the update. It certainly is not complete. 

0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options

It would be nice and good customer service if someone from Samsung here explain these confusing notifications? What is going on????????