Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A40 USB c headphones

(Topic created on: 15-11-2019 05:07 PM)
Vnfry
Student
Options

I just bought a new pair of Headphones with a USB C connection built in. When I play music it doesn't play through the headphones but through the speaker. I havent found a setting to change the audio output. Does anyone know why uf usb c headphones are compatible with the a40 or how to solve. Pls

6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Vnfry ,

hope you are having a nice day. I have had a look into this and it appears that the phone has a headphone jack:

1.JPG

Can I also ask which USB-C headphones are you using and what happened to the ones included in the box?

0 Likes
Vnfry
Student
Options
The USB C headphones are a V1C by VPB. Unfortunately I have recently misplaced the headphones which came with the phone (it had a 3.5mm jack connection), which lead me to look for a quick alternative and I was curious to see if USB C headphones would work with the a40
TessM
Mastermind
Options

The A40 USB-C doesn't support audio which is why you are unable to make these earphones work. Can you send me a Private Message letting me know when and where did you get the A40? 

0 Likes
tdackx
First Poster
Options

Is this a planned feature for future software releases? My phone has version A405FNXXU2ASK2 installed.
And is there a way to find out which Samsung phones already have this feature?

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
No news on this at the moment, @tdackx.

But, as the phone has the headphone jack it most likely isn't a priority for the developers. We can be sure to pass your feedback on though! ^DT

Welcome to the Community!

MikeFiacre51
First Poster
Options

I am trying to connect a Samson Go Mic Mobile to my A40 via the supplied USB C lead. Are you saying the A40 does not support this feature?

0 Likes