Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

wifi adaptor for older (2012) Samsung Smart TV (UE40ES5500)

(Topic created on: 05-07-2018 02:52 PM)
evelyn98
Student
Options

I would like to know what kind of adaptor to get, and more importantly WHERE to get or order one for the above TV (in the subject line).  I have called SAMSUNG Greece, but they gave me no solution.  Just 'try to find one in the market, but we don't know where, or what type'.  What's with that?  That's no way to talk to a customer.  And what happened to good, old-fashioned, supporting your product?  Never mind.

Does anyone have any ideas.  I'm in Athens, Greece.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @evelyn98

This is the official compatible adaptor for that model on our UK site: WIS12ABGNX Wireless LAN Adaptor.

It's a discontinued product, so it's difficult to track down retailers that still stock it. A couple of our UK online retail partners say they have it in stock here and here; and it looks as though they'd both ship to Greece (at a price) - but the product is a bit expensive from them. There may be some available from second-hand retailers (and possibly unofficial adaptors) - but as an official Samsung peep I'm unable to recommend those.

Hope this helps you out a little though. :robothappy:

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @evelyn98

This is the official compatible adaptor for that model on our UK site: WIS12ABGNX Wireless LAN Adaptor.

It's a discontinued product, so it's difficult to track down retailers that still stock it. A couple of our UK online retail partners say they have it in stock here and here; and it looks as though they'd both ship to Greece (at a price) - but the product is a bit expensive from them. There may be some available from second-hand retailers (and possibly unofficial adaptors) - but as an official Samsung peep I'm unable to recommend those.

Hope this helps you out a little though. :robothappy:

evelyn98
Student
Options
Thank you very much for your quick and informative response. Certainly all the information I needed which I didn't get from Samsung Greece. :smiling-face:
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

No worries! Hope you're all sorted! :robothappy: