Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ue50ku6000 game mode, HDR won't turn on.

(Topic created on: 12-11-2017 12:44 PM)
Pud
First Poster
Options

Ok I'm trying to follow this guide by digital foundry on how to enable HDR on Samsung TV's for https://youtu.be/7rMovlvGGrg but I'm failing at the first step, I can't enable HDR on all HDMI ports only on HDMI 1 and then I can only either have HDR or gamemode not both, please advise.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AntS
Options

Hi @Gemoroda

It’s more that there’s already plenty of The Voice of Samsung™ around, and that this place is for Samsung customers to share their thoughts, experiences and suggestions with each other and us. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: :electric-light-bulb:

The Mods are primarily here to keep peace and order, encourage conversation between Samsung users, and to report back on stuff. But we’re happy to pitch in – as my posts just above yours show. Also, there are other Samsung Support routes available for customers who may be needing quicker or more direct support.

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@AntS wrote:

Hi @Gemoroda

It’s more that there’s already plenty of The Voice of Samsung™ around, and that this place is for Samsung customers to share their thoughts, experiences and suggestions with each other and us. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: :electric-light-bulb:

The Mods are primarily here to keep peace and order, encourage conversation between Samsung users, and to report back on stuff. But we’re happy to pitch in – as my posts just above yours show. Also, there are other Samsung Support routes available for customers who may be needing quicker or more direct support.

The mods here do a great job,  and I think just about all posters who have been here a while recognize that. They are fair and unbiased. 

Paul