Support

Open search

smart Remote battery Cover!

AntS Moderator

Intriguing solution, @Nurse1! How did you come by that?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice
I am serious. The heat from the blow dryer loosens any gunk that might be causing it to stick and makes the plastic more pliable. Came right off. No problems. Just around the edges. I also use this method to loosen plugs from gastric tubes.
Apprentice

@Nurse1 wrote:
I am serious. The heat from the blow dryer loosens any gunk that might be causing it to stick and makes the plastic more pliable. Came right off. No problems. Just around the edges. I also use this method to loosen plugs from gastric tubes.

Well,you shouldn't have to do that with any remote! It's not even a year old yet!! Badly designed!!

Hello, did you have any trouble putting the cover back on? My remote also had trouble getting the battery cover off. But after days of trying it finally snapped. But now I can’t close it. It’s been open for months now.

Observer
Yay! The blow dryer did it! Couldn't get that dang back cover to move for nothing! Read this helpful hint about the blow dryer and BINGO! We have a Winner! Thank you @nurse1! Hubby and I are grateful, even if he's still grumpy about me getting it off first! 😉
Top Liked Authors