Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung ue55mu7000 how to rewing and record?

(Topic created on: 06-05-2018 08:06 PM)
Redria
First Poster
Options

Hi I have no idea what I need to buy so that I can rewind and record shows on catch up. I use a Now TV box and see from other posts that people suggest using usb memory cards but then get technical. In simple language what do I need and where do I get what is needed?

Big thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi Redria! It really depends on what you're recording and the model TV you have. To record, you’ll need an HDD (Hard Disk Drive) that’s USB 2.0/5400 RPM. It will also need to read 34 Mbps and write 52 Mbps. Depending on your TV model, you can then record from your TV’s scheduling menu but you are unable to record, pause or rewind certain apps (such as Netflix or Now TV). Hope this helps!

Madasahat
Voyager
Options
I just got a USB stick 32 gig and plugged it in to the back of the TV then the record and rewind function was available
Redria
First Poster
Options

Really? Does this work? I thought it may but everyone has been talking hard drives etc . Do you have same TV?

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
Using hard drives gives you the option of bigger storage that is all I can see the benefits of this. I have a mu6470