Support

Open search

renderer process has crashed samsung tv

I have a tv samsung UHD, with model code: UN40MU6103GXPE, version FB02, for a few months when I use the web browser and watch videos on youtube, within a few seconds of starting to watch the video, the screen goes blank and the message "renderer process has c rashed" and it reloads my website, it used to happen 1 or 2 times and then I could watch my video, but now it happens at every moment, making it impossible to watch the videos on youtube, I want to know how to solve this problem, because I don't think it is due to the internet , I look forward to your help.

6 REPLIES 6

Ya se quito 

AndrewL Moderator
@LeandroRR: The web broswer app has trouble with streaming sites due to the lack of flash player support, therefore we recommend using apps on your TV for all streaming services. If you press the Home button on your remote and look to the bottom left of the screen (right of the 'Source' button) you should see 4 squares in a grid. Select this option to access the Apps store and use the search function to find the Youtube app. Hope this helps.

This happens a lot when I just go to any site that has streaming. A few of the sites do not have apps that are downloadable. IE: Bravo TV, MTV etc. Is there a fix for this??? 

I use Filmon TV a lot and it worked perfectly until a few days ago.  Now when I get to the site it states renderer has crashed and flashes between this and the site.  You cannot get an App for Filmon TV on Samsung.  Samsung must have updated the software and this is now causing this frustrating issue.  Can you please correct this.

@AShoults wrote:

This happens a lot when I just go to any site that has streaming. A few of the sites do not have apps that are downloadable. IE: Bravo TV, MTV etc. Is there a fix for this??? 

I have the same issue. How to fix it?

Observer

I have the same problem 

Top Liked Authors