Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renderer process has crashed samsung tv

(Topic created on: 26-10-2019 03:41 PM)
LeandroRR
First Poster
Options

I have a tv samsung UHD, with model code: UN40MU6103GXPE, version FB02, for a few months when I use the web browser and watch videos on youtube, within a few seconds of starting to watch the video, the screen goes blank and the message "renderer process has c rashed" and it reloads my website, it used to happen 1 or 2 times and then I could watch my video, but now it happens at every moment, making it impossible to watch the videos on youtube, I want to know how to solve this problem, because I don't think it is due to the internet , I look forward to your help.

27 REPLIES 27
Panama507
First Poster
Options

Ya se quito 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@LeandroRR: The web broswer app has trouble with streaming sites due to the lack of flash player support, therefore we recommend using apps on your TV for all streaming services. If you press the Home button on your remote and look to the bottom left of the screen (right of the 'Source' button) you should see 4 squares in a grid. Select this option to access the Apps store and use the search function to find the Youtube app. Hope this helps.
AShoults
First Poster
Options

This happens a lot when I just go to any site that has streaming. A few of the sites do not have apps that are downloadable. IE: Bravo TV, MTV etc. Is there a fix for this??? 

0 Likes
Karl167
First Poster
Options

I use Filmon TV a lot and it worked perfectly until a few days ago.  Now when I get to the site it states renderer has crashed and flashes between this and the site.  You cannot get an App for Filmon TV on Samsung.  Samsung must have updated the software and this is now causing this frustrating issue.  Can you please correct this.

@AShoults wrote:

This happens a lot when I just go to any site that has streaming. A few of the sites do not have apps that are downloadable. IE: Bravo TV, MTV etc. Is there a fix for this??? 

gae99ri
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. How to fix it?

maggieEdwards
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem 

MarcinKatar75
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. is lot off streaming video via internet browser and adding new app is not possible. your app store is very poor. Let us install new app from 3trd parties company. and dont tell us this is for our safety 😉 this is our TV, not yours! why you decide what we want to install on this TV?

we have rigth to throw out the window this tv and we want to instal new app 🙂

Wituu
Journeyman
Options

Got The same problem. On qled uhd tv 55". Samsung just p * * s *  on us. Dont buy this crappie tv's. Has others problem with firmware error  on samsung Phone nad The answer was "you but cheap  Phone and have  pretension that works bad, buy  Galaxy s10 nad you will have no problem like this".

Dear samsung... with this aditude, these are my last devices which I bought from you 😞

Jim2020
First Poster
Options

Is Samsung working on or not????

My TV has same issue. 🤬