Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hdr ju6400

(Topic created on: 12-12-2016 08:24 PM)
r75p
First Poster
Options

when there will be 'the HDR update for Netflix ju6400 the series? thank you and greetings

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
r75p
First Poster
Options

SALVE VORREI SAPERE SE L'APPLICAZIONE NETFLIX SUPPORTA L'HDR NEL MIO TELEVISORE UE50JU6400.

GRAZIE E SALUTI

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Salve, r75p! :smileyhappy:

Are you able to repost your query in English? Alternatively, you could also ask our Italian friends over here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Smart-TV-Audio-e-Video/bd-p/it-tv

0 Likes
r75p
First Poster
Options

when there will be 'the HDR update for Netflix ju6400 the series? thank you and greetings
Inviato da iPhone
0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Greetings r75p!

At the moment, HDR Netflix is only available on our 2016 SUHD models.

Be sure to keep your TV up to date with the latest software version, this will ensure you have all the latest features installed. Go to: Menu > Support > Software Update > Update Now. 

Application updates are provided by the app provider, so it might be worth checking with Netflix to see if they'll be adding this feature any time soon. 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
r75p
First Poster
Options

Dear,

thanks for your kind reply...

but shall i wait for a samsung hdr update or a netflix hdr update for my ue50ju6400?

Waiting your kind reply

You have a nice day

Mr. Roberto Perugini

0 Likes
EmmaS
Pathfinder
Options

Afternoon R75p,

Netflix provide different versions of the app for all different devices. They will push out updates with new features as and when they become available. This will include updates to provide HDR content, as long as the device that they're pushing it out to supports it. 

As your TV is an Italian model, Samsung Italy will be able to provide you with the most accurate information on this. You can contact them via their Community, or their product support!

EmmaS

0 Likes
oto
Pioneer
Options
What is your firmware version?
I doubt that ju6400 will have HDR as it doesn't have quantum dots panel.

Try these clips - http://demo-uhd3d.com/categorie.php?tag=hdr

All 2015 JU and JS TV's(with quantum dots matrix) got updated to support HDR metadata and HDMI 2.0a. It was introduced in firmware 1443, so if you have that or later you've got HDR support.
0 Likes
r75p
First Poster
Options

dear,

i have the firmware 1471.

i can see the hdr on " infinity app" but i can' see hdr on netflix

0 Likes
oto
Pioneer
Options
What is Infinity app?