Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube video cracking on Samsung smart tv

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 10:02 AM)
Kennyoye
First Poster
Options

I just bought this tv and literally just installed it. I tried using YouTube but it keeps coming up with this screen whenever any video is playing. But when browsing, the screen is just fine. I tried using other apps like Netflix, bbciplayer and they all work perfectly. I also tried reinstalling youtube and changing the video quality but none of this works. What should I do? Thanks 329B714C-25B6-4C7D-B986-9001A63AD355.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Kennyoye: At this stage please can you confirm your TV's model number, and I will look into this for you. In the meantime, please go to Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now, to see if there's an update available for the TV. Similarly, please go to Smart hub, scroll to YouTube, press and hold the select button, hit 'Update Apps' and select YouTube if it's available. Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
sbrlobus
First Poster
Options

hi,

i have exact same problem with my tv. music videos are all like that, while commercials play normally.

is there a fix to this? i have tried to update/reinstall/factory everything and it is still a problem!

0 Likes