Support

Open search

Your serial number isn't recognised

SOLVED
First Poster

I am trying to register a new TV via https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/#/register 

but the Serial Number is not recognised "Your serial number isn't recognised"

What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Apprentice

Hey there, i had issues registering for the NowTV entertainment pass, I forgot to note the S/N before i mounted my TV on the wall so i got it off the Settings menu, but it wouldn't work... When i went to tip the box i saw it had the S/N there too, but without the last character, took that off what I was entering on NowTV website and worked straightaway...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Apprentice

Hey there, i had issues registering for the NowTV entertainment pass, I forgot to note the S/N before i mounted my TV on the wall so i got it off the Settings menu, but it wouldn't work... When i went to tip the box i saw it had the S/N there too, but without the last character, took that off what I was entering on NowTV website and worked straightaway...

Observer

Hi,

I bought the Samsung UE65NU8000 tv a couple of weeks ago.

I am trying to register for the screen burn warranty and it keeps coming up with the error message that the serial ID is invalid.

i have checked the serial number in the TV settlings and the back of the tv and it’s the same, but still getting the error.

please advise.

Top Liked Authors