Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube app doesn't remember log-in KS8000

(Topic created on: 13-09-2017 02:28 AM)
Galaxy1
Explorer
Options

Hi 

I have  logged into YouTube app on the TV 49KS8000 and entered my details then put required code in and have access to my account with no problems. But after I switch on TV the next time I find that I have to log in again and this happens every time after restarting TV and very frustrating. I noticed from previous community reports on older products on the old website and the US site customers complaining of the same issue two years ago. The other apps of Netflix and Amazon have no problems and keep me  logged in.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards D

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hi there @Galaxy1,

What software version is your TV running on at the moment? Settings > Support > Contact Samsung.

Are you placing the TV in to Standby Mode, or switching it off at the wall?

0 Likes
Galaxy1
Explorer
Options

Hi 

It's from Standby and software  1160.6 BT-S 

Any ideas?

0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

We've tested this here and all seems to be working okay.

Have you tried removing and re-installing the app? Do you have a different YouTube account that you can try with the TV?

0 Likes
Rajan29
Apprentice
Options

Hi, am having the same issue but on the KS7000 TV. I cannot remove the Youtube app because it says "basic set of apps on your device cannot be deleted" Please help.

Model code - UE55KS7000

Software version - 1165.1, BT - S

0 Likes
Galaxy1
Explorer
Options

Hi

I did not remove the app but the TV received a automatic update software1165.1 I believe two days ago and now it does not log me out of YouTube. I still however have to go to home every time I switch on to select my Sky HDMI connection?

0 Likes
Arom
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my samsung TV UN40KU6300.

0 Likes