Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Speaker Manager

(Topic created on: 01-06-2019 02:45 AM)
Jassa
Student
Options

Hello Folks . I was wondering if anyone can help me here

I have a Samsung Series 6 55UK61000 tv .It's threee months old 7 I have just bought a  Samsung HWJ6000R curved soundbar . I have tried ,and in doing so, discovered that the Wireless Speaker Manager option on my t v is 'grayed 'out .When I tried to find the t v set with the sound bar for a wireless connection it fails to sync. I think ,due to the failure of access to the  Wireless Speaker Manager on the tv menu , that there is a problem with the t v . I wouls appreciate any assistance out there

Ta

11 REPLIES 11
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @Jassa,

Have you managed to get this working? 

Can you provide the full model code and software version of your TV? Go to: Settings > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Blueyes4u33
First Poster
Options

Hi,did you find out what the problem was. I just purchased a Samsung 55' 4K smart uhd led tv today and mine is doing the same thing. It's a $600 tv and it won't allow me to connect Bluetooth! This is CRAZY! Guess this is the second tv I will be taking back bc it won't Bluetooth! Model number is UN55KU6290. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Rich_z7
Pioneer
Options

Simple question.

Do you have a wireless router ?

Rich

0 Likes
Jawbone
First Poster
Options

I'm having the exact same problem. I got my tv last Christmas and I've finally decided to take the time and try to figure out why I can't connect it to my bluetooth speaker. I just spent 39 minutes on the phone with customer service and although he tried very hard, he was absolutely no help. This should not be this hard..... Please help!

0 Likes
Rich_z7
Pioneer
Options

Don't use Bluetooth.

Use wifi.

0 Likes
Kezclay
First Poster
Options
Hi, did you ever find a fix for this ? My wireless manager on tv is greyed out too .
Thanks
Blueyes4u33
First Poster
Options

Yes. If it’s greyed out you don’t have the Bluetooth capability. I went to Best Buy and purchased a actual Bluetooth tv. Their staff actually knows what they are talking bout unlike Walmart and other places. 

0 Likes
Coolraiaan
Student
Options

i have a 7 series and my wifi speaker setup is greyed out

0 Likes
JPG81
First Poster
Options

Is there any possibility to connect a headphone bluetooth or wireless?

I do have a UE49KU6100 series 6 with software version 1233.

Thank you.

0 Likes